FIELD TRIP!!!

Today we are going on a field trip to this playwrites thing because Kirra won that thing. I thought that it was going to be really bored but it turns out that it was pretty cool and funny. For the first time that we went in a car ride that I went with my friends… or is it the second time we’ll lets just say it’s been a while.

When we got there I was thinking WOW!!! because it was so big! on our way there we were running and I was chasing cars and buses but I eventually caught up to the bus but when I caught up to it I saw that I just got there. It was just so big and it was this beij color it was SSSOOOOO AAAWWWEEEESSSSSSOOOOO MMMMEEEE!!!! and when we found our way to the place outside of the place outside of the place.

I was just waiting for my friends to get here so we could play then when he got here I walked towards him said hi then we played, one of those things was armwrestling but the tables really hurt so Ivan had the idea to put your other hand under it and it helped ALOT we played twice he won the first time and I won the second. And we played tag with Adrian and Elliot for a while.

Then the people who work there told us to come inside so we went in this line of all the kids from my school because I think there were 2-4 schools and when we sat down I saw my old buddy  Ben from my soccer team last year across the stage so I started yelling HI!!!! over and over and over and he still didn’t hear me so I thought I should just wait until after to tell him hi.

When it started they were all pretty cool to me but the one that really stood out to me was the one about this man is always working and his wife wanted to spend more time with him and he met this kid who skateboards and it reminded him of himself as a skateboarder so he joins him and his friends and he hates a better job that pays less bout he has more time off. And it ends.

We went outside and played we were supposed to eat our lunch but we did it really quickly but after I finished I realized that mine didn’t have an apple and everyone else did because all the school lunches were the same and before I got one and ate half a sandwich and the sanswich was half eaten but I didn’t eat an apple and there was no apple so it was someone else’s and I can’t believe I notice until I FINISHED the food. So we were jumping on and of stuff. Then we had to go but we stopped by some places as we were walking back to there car and when we got there I was regretting not taking my ipod to take some photos. Today was pretty cool I can’t wait until my next field trip. 😀

One Comment