Diegueno

Today is thusday and we dont have specials. Since nothing really happend i’m gonna skip to later. Right now it’s like 5 a clock and i’m at Diegueno for a parents meeting. Itold Ivan to come to convince his mom to let Ivan go to Diegueno. I got there looking for him so I go sit down at a chair and he comes out of this place and I see him looking around then I wave and he sees me and he looks relieved as if he was looking for me he comes and grabs a seat.Theres these girls who are dancing and its so funny. I told Ivan to video tape it because I forgot my IPod and I was really enjoying it.

Instead of listening to it all he was doing was doing was showing me is new shoes and he compared his shoes with mine and they were the same size. He was so happy because his shoes are always a size smaller than mine. We went to three places and one was the center which is where we were. We played jeopard and  at the end they told us that it was stuff that they’ve had for the past year. They talked to us about lunch, school safety, and phones. The media center told us about how to fill out the form to get in the school. The people who work there were really funny.

Speaking about this reminded me that I have to write a letter to the princial about letting us bring our own equipment. You know what… theres only like three months of school left. It’s the next generations problem.

Anyway in the third one was like a Basketball court. When they told us to sit down we found seats and started listening to the lady. She was talking about making an account in the school or something like that they said put your e-mail and if your a parent or a student and I kind of dozed off after that. When it was over I stood up and me and Ivan were talking about doing the forms in school together so we’ll be in the same classes. My mom said no when I asked her. I told Ivan that I couldn’t do it and he said that her mom didn’t let her either. So we said bye to each other and left.

One Comment