Buying shoes

Today, we’ll actually a long time ago I broke my shoes. The side fell off so you can see my socks. So I have to go shoe shopping uuggghhhh!! I HATE shoe shopping and at the end my feet always hurt. I remember one day when it was a weekend we went shoe shopping ALL day. And what do we get out of that day… a pair of shoes.

So after school we went to the UPS store so we bought a box that would mail our iPad from home because it fell from a bed to a carpet. How could it brake in those conditions. What happened to it then? Either it’s a really sensitive iPad or it fell into a hard piece of carpet. After we did that we went to ROSS because barnes and noble was right next to UPS but it is also next to Barnes and noble so naturally we went there.

When we got there I ran towards the the shoe place with my size and I found these high tops and I quickly put them on because I didn’t want to waste time. They were blue and and white, but my mom found a rip in the thing that the laces go over and your foot goes under. So I grabbed another pair that were exactly the same, but turns out they were MADE like that because no matter how many you grab they all had that same rip. So we left and because my mom had work we waited until my dad got here.

When he got home he was eating some food. I told him that I wanted to buy the shoes and get it over with but he said I had to finish my homework first so I did my homework and watched tv for a little while next thing I know it’s 6:00 because my dad got home at 5:00. So we just left to Marshall’s and since they always have different shoes you have to be lucky to get a pair there. Today was not the luckiest day because I didn’t find anything.

So we left to La Holla  to look in Sears. I wasn’t looking forward to it. I’ve been buying shoes for some time now And sears is not the best place to go shopping for shoes. I circled the shoe place 3 times and all the shoes were either too big, too small, or it looked really breakable. So we went to the places that were really close. Journeys was next and we got there ands here some better shoes. The worker guy recommended “Adidas” but he also recommended these skateboarding shoes. I found these hight tops that were all red, but they were $70 and there were these other ones but they cost $60.

Since they were all kind of expensive so we kept on going until we got to Vans.  Since the store isn’t as big as more stores it was really easy to pick shoes there. I made my decision quickly and they only cost $45. We went to go buy them but the cashier told us if we made a $50 purchase in April 1-28 we get $20 off our next purchase. So we looked for something small like some socks or something. We got sone shoe laces but they were only $3 so we bought the bag of something that I forgot. I feel so glad that I finally got some shoes. Hopefully they’ll last a while. 😀

One Comment