Handball

Today I played handball. Why do they call it that if it’s nothing like the actual sport? I got out to recess and ate my snack. Then I went out and there were no balls so I went with my friend Jose. He’s always playing handball so we went to him. There were like 2 kids playing with him so we joined along. Naturally we were last. These kids play hard: you go 1 side, they hit the ball the other way, they do so many babies, and sometimes they get you out because you don’t do a rainbow.

In recess I got creamed. I waited until lunch to show off my new knowledge. I ran out got a ball but Angel was playing so I put it back and played with him and Max. It was okay until a swarm if players came and joined in that’s when its at it’s hardest  Kind of like in 3 flags up. Sucks for me you would think, but it totally dominated the game until I tried to do a front flip while doing a rainbow and I totally got out in 3rd place. Next game I’ll work more on playing than showing off. Next time I know what to do. 😀