Trash

TODAY IS FRIDAY!!! THE BEST DAY OF THE WEEK!!! Except for today. Today I had to clean up because I skipped line yesterday and just threw out my trash. We had to do it because Ivan told me that if we didn’t we had to do it for the entire week next week. We found Sam.

He made us dump out milk and recycle it. Then he gave us a grabby thing that you grab stuff with… it looks like a claw with a stick attached to it. A bucket too. We picked a spot and started picking stuff up. We found so many little things. I was thinking about how Diegueno was so much cleaner than this place. Its friday they have the best food today.

I went to ask Sam if we got to eat. “No” he said. That’s harsh. I went back and started picking stuff up. Then the bell rang so we started picking trash up really fast because we thought that if we did it really fast Sam would let us eat lunch. Nothing happened.

When Chris told us to go eat lunch we left and ran, but by the time I got there all there was was one slice of pizza and this nasty soup. Ivan took the pizza so I ended up with the soup. There’s a lesson to all this, or several lessons such as: don’t cut in line, listen to the people who tell you to do that, and most of all and if you don’t feel like listening to those rules drumroll please… DON’T GET CAUGHT!!!