Friday once again :-)

Today is FFFRRDRIIIIIDDDDAAAYYYY!!!!! The best day of the school week and its so awesome because its also a short day and I can just keep going. Let me tell you about some of the cool things like you barely learn anything on Friday and on recess and lunch I don’t know why but they were giving us cupcakes and they were sssssssssooooooo gggggggooooooooddddddd!!! But it was still the same because they don’t have anything special in recess like something awesome. After recess we read this book called “call it courage” and we answered these questions about the book.

Afterwards and we also had pie day!!! I was so excited for the pie until I heard everyone talking about how how gross it is so I just chose to leave it. When it was lunch we went out early then, instead of grabbing a soccer ball bacause their weren’t any that reminds me I have to write this letter to the principal about lifting the rule about bringing our own equipment. For now I have to play handball with his Jose and his friends and its so hard bacause you you can’t grab or do rainbows with him because uh… I just don’t know and when more people show up its harder to move around and you can get confused with who’s turn it is to bit the ball and its just way harder so that was a weird turn of events.

When it ended we got lunch and that’s another one of the special things in Friday the they have cheeseburgers and icys. It’s not much but i’ll take what I can get and nobody sat in our table except me, Ivan, Adrian, Jason, and Jarod so it was really comfy and roomy and I was playing on my iPod during lunch and talking and when it ended I just came in grabbed my stuff and left boom time for weekend to begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😀

One Comment