Last blog

Today is the last day for blogging. It’s been so many things. I am wondering what is gonna happen during April: a fun assignment like this. I guess this is the last time I’m gonna be blogging. Unless if I when I grow up I get a blog.

I don’t know how many comments I’ve made. Ms. Sikking should have come up whith something or maybe I should have kept track. After this I’m gonna make some comments because I have to reach 50. We were only supposed to get 28 because we started 2 or 3 days late.

Right now I’m on my 28th blog. I think I’m getting a B but Chris said that I’m getting an A. Maybe I can still get an A. I just did 28 blogs. Comment may be the one to tear me down. I just need to make lots of comments.

This is really fun but I start at 8:00 and end 10:00 and sometimes I don’t finish it so then I have to write 2 blogs and then I’m even later. The reason for doing them at this time is because I think that if I do it really early something might happen right when I finish it. Anyway if I keep going than it will take forever to read. The end.