buying and taking stuff

Today want To go outside on my bike, but my brother got hurt when he was on a playdate with his friends. I can’t do anything unless i’m with my dad because he’s going to buy some stuff at smart ‘n final to buy groceries while my mom is taking care of my brother. I went with my dad because I feel sick until i’m in the sun for a while. When we were shopping we came across “ice cream” and I know what to get… vanilla with caramel, it’s my favorite flavor ever!!! Were not getting it I see. We’re getting chocolate. Everything else was not as exciting for the  moment then really sad.

When we pay for stuff I look next to the cash registers because theres usually some money. On our way home my dad saw this boogie board so he stopped because he has this thing were he goes to any garage sales he see’s and since there were no people there and it’s been there for a while he tol;d me to run over there and get it. He’s my dad… what am I going to do about it. I thought some guy was gonna do something. Nothing happened. least I got some taste of outdoors for a while. 😀