Boom box

Today during lunch I was showing Ivan a video on my IPod but everybody was really loud and every once in a while people from other tables were talking to me. So I tried and tried and tried and we couldn’t watch the video. So when lunch ended we went to the wáter drinking fountain, but I saw that my class was going inside the class so I told Ivan that I had to go to class and that it was friday so I could just go into class and get my stuff and leave.

So I ran to my class and got my stuffand hurried to his class and I showed him this the song so he gave me his boom box and I plugged it in to my IPod and it turned really loud so I asked him were he got it and he said some place I wasn’t listening to and then he just offered to go and buy it for me and I asked him how much it cost him and he said itm, cost $20. Then we left and I talked to my mom and she said that there were these boom boxes that cost less and charged your IPod while it was playing music. So I called Ivan and told him not to buy it for me. Then I was so relieved that I was going to get the better one. 😀