Casual Saturday

Today my family and I are looking for a tank again because my brother has like 140 dollars and he wants to spend it. I would have way more money but I used up all my money on my iPod and my parents haven’t given me my allowance since. I’m counting and one day I’ll get all the money I’m owed.

Since we were at Walmart I was looking at the phones then I saw that they were all 16 gigabytes and they all had 2 year contracts which is like the opposite of want because I want the 32  gigabytes with no contract. So I know I’m not getting an iphone at Walmart.

When we got home and ate some food I put on my soccer uniform because it was 30 minutes before my soccer game. When we got there It was barely about to start because I only got to practice for a few seconds before the game started. We only had one sub but as the game went by more people came and in half time th score was 6-4 and we could easily make 2 goals in the rest of the game. Then it was 8-4 at the end but we still have one more game and I really hope we win.

When we got home after the game we watched a movie and it ended at 10 a clock and I was really happy bacause I haven’t seen the chronicles of narnia in so long. Then I got ready and went too bed.

3 Comments